Tell me what kind of books you read and I will tell you what kind of person you are.
Books are an important part of my life, therefore I decided to use this little part of this webpage to recommend you, dear reader, my favorite books.
The order is more less random
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
- HAMLET by William Shakespeare
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- The Castle by Franz Kafka
- Ulysses by James Joyce
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
If you have some time, I will be more than pleased if you read one of those books.